Who we are
We are a challenging organisation with self-managing developers. In small teams, we work on projects for our customers, when possible from their location or from our own offices. We are not a traditional service company, as Lunatechies work in teams and are not send alone on customer projects.
We develop custom-made software systems, mainly for systems integration, machine learning, big data projects, and backend solutions. Our skill set lies on the JVM, focusing on Scala, Java, and Kotlin.
We are also involved in cloud computing, machine learning, and billions of small datas. Next to that, we are keen on new developments. We are not specialised in one specific technology, but always aiming to offer the best solution for our customers' requirements.
We are active in the Open Source community; we have conference speakers, published book authors, certified Scala/Spark trainers. We sponsor conferences (ScalaDays, KotlinConf, ScalaIO, Devoxx, NLJUG, J-Fall, etc...) and we host several Meetups in our offices (Amsterdam.Scala, Quarkus Benelux, Big Data, etc...).
What we offer
- Interesting and relaxed working environment with many opportunities to grow.
- Non-traditional way of working.
- Helpful colleagues instead of single-minded managers
- A company with a track record of successful and long term projects.
- 📡 Diversity of projects and technologies.
- 🏢Motivating working environment.
- 👩💻Working in a team with highly skilled and friendly colleagues.
- 💻 Macbook Pro.
- 💰Competitive salary.
- And more…….
Who you are
- You are a passionate software engineer living in Europe.
You are a fast learner, passionate and driven developer, and you’re eager to pick up new technologies and willing to grow personally and professionally.
You are able to communicate clearly with our customers and colleagues.
You are delivering the best to our customers.
You will be part of a team that leads projects to successful completion.
You are willing to explore new technologies.
- You are pragmatic in your choice and able to listen to your colleagues and our customers
This position is also open to passionate software engineers that want to have a first job in the IT industry.
To know more about Lunatech and our selection process check out our recruitment page .